Spring is finally in the air 🌷It’s time to take off the winter tires and bring out your car sunshades–unless you live in a warm climate, then you’re already a few steps ahead of some of us! To continue the positive spirits, we’ve rounded up our latest updates and content to keep you moving.
Here’s what’s new:
- New features coming soon to help you stay on top of your performance
- This month’s gig worker of the month is a food courier, DJ, and actor from New York City! Check out Erzen’s story and learn how you can be the next one to receive a $50 gift card and Moves hoodie.
- Get a glimpse of what we’re building and offer your feedback to help us build the future of Moves
Sneak peek of what’s to come
Pssttt… We have new updates coming soon to help you stay on top of your performance! Soon, you’ll be able to:
- Track and compare your weekly income
- Manage your linked gig profiles in one easy dashboard
- View news and stories from the Moves community
Stop juggling multiple apps at once. With Moves, you can keep track of all your gig apps in one spot while staying on top of the latest tips to maximize your income and build better financial habits. Stay tuned!
Gig Worker of the Month
We select a gig worker from Humans on the Moves each month to win a $50 gift card, exclusive Moves hoodie, and a dazzling feature in our newsletter!
For this month’s Gig Worker of the Month, we have Erzen from New York City! He is a food courier, DJ, and actor who enjoys the flexibility of gig work and being able to work for himself.
Check out his entire story and view other Humans on the Moves, or submit your own story for a chance to be the next gig worker of the month!
What we’re building
Want a glimpse of the behind-the-scenes? We’ve been exploring new app features and could use your help in shaping the future of Moves! Test our new prototype to:
- View our early designs before they get released
- Give us your feedback
- Contribute to the Moves experience for thousand of gig workers
To test our new prototype, click here!
In case you missed it…
Here is the round-up of the latest financial and gig resources to keep you moving:
- Filing Taxes: 1099 Forms Every Independent Contractor Should Know About
- How to Track Mileage for Taxes
- How to DoorDash and Maximize Earnings as a Dasher
- Side Hustles for College Students That are Fun and Flexible
- Establishing and Building Business Credit
- The Best Lyft Tricks and Tips to Boost Your Income
Stay up to date with the latest financial tips and gig economy resources by subscribing to our newsletter!